Join our merry band of Allenby buskers and show off your talents on pop-up stages throughout the school. Buskers may choose to play a musical instrument, sing, act, perform tricks and more! Buskers will create a brief show at home individually or with a group and will perform for a roaming audience at Family Night Out on Thursday, November 22.
RULES AND GUIDELINES:
* Allenby students, alumni, parents and teachers are welcome to sign up as a busker (either individually or in a group)
* Limit of one busker performance per person
* Busker performance time slots are 10 minutes each - performances should be between 7-8 minutes in length
* No lip sync acts, fire eating or sword juggling please
* Gratuities collected at each busker stage will be donated to Funnies for Families, the improv troupe that will be performing on the Allenby main stage. Money raised will help them to perform more shows at children's hospitals, charities and shelters!
October 24 – Online registration for Buskers Open
November 9 – Online registration for Buskers Closed
Week of November 12 – Buskers will be contacted via email to confirm the time slot and stage location for their performance