CraniaLogix Program Agreement and Release
Please read the following in its entirety. By signing, the parents and student agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. We have read and accept the terms and conditions set forth by CraniaLogix, which are incorporated in this agreement. This agreement is a legally binding contract.
2. We unconditionally release CraniaLogix from any claims for damage, injury, loss or expense incurred as a result of the applicant’s participation in the CraniaLogix program unless the loss is caused by the gross negligence of CraniaLogix. We also release CraniaLogix from any claims for damage, injury, loss or expense (including CraniaLogix tuition and other costs) caused by events beyond its control, including program termination, resulting from acts of God, regulations or other causes.
3. The student is responsible for exercising caution and common sense at all times to avoid injuries. CraniaLogix does not provide supervision or support during periods of independent travel.
4. If the student becomes ill or incapacitated, CraniaLogix may take such actions as it considers necessary under the circumstances, including securing medical treatment. We release CraniaLogix from any liability relating to the medical care. In case of emergency, we understand that CraniaLogix will make every effort to contact parents or emergency contact. We also authorize CraniaLogix to take whatever action it deems to be necessary, including but not limited to securing a licensed healthcare practitioner to ensure proper treatment including hospitalization, anesthetics, surgery or injections of medicine for my child, and are in the student’s best interest in the event of any unforeseen event or condition. If CraniaLogix incurs any expense on the student’s behalf that is not covered by insurance, we agree to make immediate repayment upon request.
5. The student must comply with the CraniaLogix expectations, standards and instructions, and I understand that failure to do so may result in my child being sent home at my expense with no refund. The student’s participation may be terminated if expelled from the program or if CraniaLogix, in their sole discretion, determines that the student’s continued participation is incompatible with the interests, harmony, comfort or welfare of the other students. We agree to indemnify CraniaLogix if the student does anything that causes CraniaLogix to sustain financial loss or liability.
6. We understand that CraniaLogix reserves the right to make changes, cancellations or substitutions in case of emergency or changed conditions, or based upon the interest of the group. The program fee portion of the total CraniaLogix cost is nonrefundable. If a serious illness prevents the student from attending or completing the session, a refund will be taken into consideration. Requests must be made within 30 days of withdrawing from the program. If a program is terminated or canceled, CraniaLogix will consider the circumstances and may, in its sole discretion, issue a partial refund or credit. Returned checks will incur a $25 charge per occurrence.
7. This agreement will be effective immediately upon receipt by CraniaLogix and shall be governed by the laws and statutes in The State of Texas.
8. This agreement cannot be modified except in writing by CraniaLogix.
9. We hereby grant CraniaLogix and its employees and agents the right to photograph my child and use the photo and/or other digital reproduction of him/her or other reproduction of his/her physical likeness for slide shows and publication processes, whether electronic, print, digital or electronic publishing via the internet.
10. We agree that any dispute with CraniaLogix that is not settled informally will be submitted to binding arbitration, to be conducted in substantial accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The location of the arbitration and identity of the arbitrator will be decided by mutual agreement, with the costs to be shared equally between the parties, and the decision of the arbitrator shall be final. By signing this agreement, we understand that we are giving up the right to have any claim against CraniaLogix decided in court before a judge or jury.
11. References in this agreement to “CraniaLogix” shall include CraniaLogix, and all of its agents, employees, affiliated companies, directors, teachers, and chaperones. All references to “parents” of the agreement and release shall include the legal guardian or other adult, who is responsible for the student.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that I have read and accept the terms of the Agreement and Release above and agree that those terms constitute my agreement with CraniaLogix. I unconditionally release CraniaLogix from any claims for damage, injury, loss or expense of any sort incurred directly or indirectly in conjunction with the participation of my child in the program unless the loss is caused by gross negligence of CraniaLogix.
It is the responsibility of each applicant to adhere to the payment guidelines to maintain his/her enrollment status in CraniaLogix.
I have read and understand the refund policy as stated in section 6 of this document. I understand that it is my responsibility to meet all financial obligations of the CraniaLogix program. I understand that I am responsible for the cost of repairing or replacing any property that my child damages while at a CraniaLogix class. I understand that if my child fails to follow CraniaLogix program rules and regulations, he/she may be dismissed from the program without refund and may be subject to disqualification from attendance at future programs of CraniaLogix.
CraniaLogix Expectations and Procedures (for after school programs)
1. The student will be released at dismissal by the teacher and will come directly to the assigned CraniaLogix room.
2. The student may bring a small, peanut free snack and water to be eaten during class.
3. Pick up from CraniaLogix class is promptly at 4:00 at the outside, front entrance of the school. If the student is consistently picked up late, they may be dismissed from the program.
4. The student is expected to follow the district's Student Code of Conduct/Standards of Conduct found on the district website.
5. If a student’s behavior consistently disrupts the class, the CraniaLogix staff with attempt to remedy the situation individually and/or with a family conference. If the disruption continues, the child may be dismissed from the program without a refund.
6. Payment by cash, check or credit card and this electronically signed agreement and release must be complete by the first day of class. Cash or check, made out to CraniaLogix, should be brought on the first day of class in an envelope marked with the student's name.
Electronic Parent Signature
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service