PRUEBA DE NIVEL
REALIZA ESTA PRUEBA Y LLÁMANOS
Nombre y Apellidos
SOLO UNA RESPUESTA POR PREGUNTA
Ninguna es obligatoria, responde a las que sepas.
1.I ____ from Ireland.
2. ____ a good book.
3. My mother's ____ art teacher.
4. This is my friend. ____ name is Lisa.
5. ____ in a big house?
Do live you
Do you live
6.I ____ tea for breakfast.
7. Robert ____ vegetables.
8. She ____ eats meat. She's a vegetarian.
9. I'm sorry. I ____ remember your name.
10. I ____ tired yesterday.
11. He ____ at work yesterday.
12. I ____ the concert last night.
13. ____ 4 tables and 8 chairs in the classroom.
14. James bought some stamps, but he can't find ____.
15. They ____to the mountains next weekend.
are going to go
is going to go
16. ____ a cup of coffee? No, thank you.
Do you like
Would you like
17. There isn't ____ milk in the fridge.
18. We ____ beautiful beaches on holiday.
19. The kitchen is ____ than the bedroom.
20. I ____ the USA.
've never visited
never have visited
21. They are sitting ____the beach.
22. He's the person ____helps you with your luggage.
23. I haven't met his girlfriend ____.
24. I've bought you ____ for you birthday. You're going to love it!
25. London is ____ than Manchester.
26. England didn't play ____ Spain.
as well as
as well than
27. I don't sleep ____, only five or six hours but I really need eight!
28. I don't think ____ a woman president.
there will be
there will to be
29.We ____ work tomorrow. It's a holiday.
don't have to
30. If you ask her nicely, ____ you.
she's going to help
31. If I had more time, I ____ more exercise.
32. They've been married ____1990.
33. That song ____ by The Beatles.
34. He ____ to be so slim, he was quite overweight.
35. He wasn't at work today. He ____ be ill.
36. "I don't like pineapple." "____"
So am I
So do I
Neither do I
37. We didn't get a table at the restaurant because we ____.
38. Jane: "I'm tired." Jane said that ____.
she has been tired
she is tired
she was tired
39. How about ____ to the cinema tonight?
40. How ____ is the film?
41. I ____ English since I was 10 years old.
have been learning
42. When I've saved another €1,000, I____ to buy a new car.
will be able
43. You ____ take an umbrella with you in case it rains.
44. ____ we have lunch, we could go out for a coffee.
45. We went to ____ cinema ____ last night. We saw ____ great film.
the, no article, a
the, the, a
a, no article, the
46. Could you tell me ____?
whether this bus goes to the cathedral
whether goes this bus to the cathedral
does go this bus to the cathedral
47. "Can I pick the dress up tomorrow?" She asked the cleaner if she ____.
can pick up the dress the next day
could pick up the dress tomorrow
could pick up the dress the next day
48. This painting, ____ was painted in 1860, is worth $2 million.
49. If you ____ me, I would have forgothen.
50. She hasn't been to Rome before, ____?
51. Could you tell me what time ____?
the bus leaves
leaves the bus
does the bus leave
52. Jack's just bought a ____sports car.
red new fantastic
fantastic new red
new red fantastic
53. Ben ____ with Karen for two years when he asked her to marry him.
has gone out
had been going out
has been going out
54. That was ____ amazing play - I'll have to go and see it again.
55. It ____ that the murderer escaped in a stolen car.
56. By the time you read this message, ____ on the beach in Spain.
I'm going to lie
I'll be lying
57. Take some sandwiches as you're ____ hungry on the journey.
probably to get
likely to get
58. Would you ____ eat in or go to a restaurant.
59. These shoes ____ really comfortable. I think I'll buy them.
feel as if
60. I advised Mike ____ the red and yellow shirt.
to not buy
not to buy
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service