ENROLLMENT FORM 2021-2022
JURIS DOCTOR (JD)
1. Please fill out the form carefully and truthfully. Make sure that the information you will provide in every category is accurate before you submit. If information required is not applicable indicate N/A.
2. Since PhilSAT is temporarily suspended for AY 2021-2022, prospective first year law students are required to take an online entrance examination after paying the entrance examination fee.
A. Old Student :
Online Enrollment/Enrollment Form
B. New Student (to be submitted through email in the email add provided. The hard copy of the documents may be submitted in the Registrar's Office on or before September 2022):
1. Transcript of records (TOR) (Original and Photocopy)
2. Good Moral Certificate/Honorable Dismissal (Original and Photocopy)
3. Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate, if applicable (PSA - Original and Photocopy)
4. ID Picture with white background (1x1, 2pcs.)
5. Long Brown Envelope (2 pcs.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service