Gifted Education: The What, When, Where and How for Highly Able Learners in MCPS--January 6 at 1 pm
Please join the Montgomery County Council of Parent Teacher Associations (MCCPTA)'s Gifted Child Committee (GCC) for a Zoom meeting on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 1 p.m. All MCPS parents/guardians of highly able learners are encouraged to attend.
The agenda for the Zoom meeting will be:
1) Latest developments in enriched and accelerated curriculum and programs at primary and secondary levels
2) Resources for MCPS highly able students (what’s available and how to make sure your child gets what s/he needs)
3) Resources for highly able students within the school, within the county, state and beyond
In addition, even if you cannot attend the Zoom, we are seeking parent feedback.
For each ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CHILD, please fill out a survey here:
For each MIDDLE SCHOOL or HIGH SCHOOL student, please comment here:
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SHARED. Feedback throughout the year may also be emailed to
To RSVP for the Zoom and receive the Zoom link the day before the event, please fill out the RSVP BELOW:
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. What is your full name?
2. What grade is your child in? (List all if you have multiple highly able children)
3. Which school does your child attend? (List all if you have multiple highly able children)
4. Would you like to be sent emails with information that is helpful to parents of gifted/highly able children?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service