WBL ADMISSION LEARNING REQUIREMENTS
• Junior or Senior in good standing with their home school with no chronic or major discipline or attendance issues
• Enrollment in, have had, or successful completion of 2 appropriate Career Technical Agricultural Education
(CTAE) courses within the same area which relates to the student’s career goal
• Reliable transportation to and from the work site
• Currently EMPLOYED or have an internship already in place
• Be on track for graduation and have not failed any courses the previous semester
• Students that performed poorly in WBL previously may be denied.
NAME OF YOUR HIGH SCHOOL
STUDENT ID #
TEACHING AS A PROFESSION
2ND, 3RD, & 4TH BLOCKS
3RD & 4TH BLOCKS
4TH & 1ST BLOCKS
ARE YOU EMPLOYED?
IF YES, NAME OF EMPLOYER?
EMPLOYER'S PHONE NUMBER
WHAT'S YOUR JOB TITLE?
Thank you for completing the WBL form in its entirety. Have an AWESOME DAY, and I will get back with you. Dr. Charlene D. Spurlock
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service