(CLOSED AT THE MOMENT) Designs using my premade bases
Getting a custom-tailored design on a premade base of mine! You get to choose the base and if you'd like shading or not. Designs on bases are generally at least $50 cheaper than those from from-scratch lines!
This form helps me to keep your orders information organized and to help me give you an estimate!
This form is used to help me keep your orders information all in one place. You can change the details of your order at any time before I begin on it! Filling out this form does not mean that I'll invoice you immediately after or anything! I'll talk to you after you've filled out the form and have you confirm everything before moving on :) This form is to help me understand what you'd like me to create for you!
You do not / should not have to answer all of the questions I have here! Only answer questions relevant to your order (in other words, you do not need to check a box for every single question)
Relevant guidelines and rules. By filling out this form and going forward, it is assumed that you've read these, at least. If you skip past these blindly, we might have a bad experience.
1) (N/A for designs)
2) 1) I will not work with extremely picky, controlling, or distrustful clients. Being picky/having a specific vision is okay, but being nitpicky/controlling is not.
If you've ordered from me before, especially more than once, then this almost certainly does NOT apply to you! This is mainly aimed at new and first time clients, where we haven't worked together before or established a relationship. Almost every single client I've worked with has been wonderful- only a handful have been incompatible.
3) I will still be charging $5-$15 per change/edit request past the included/free 3 changes/edits. A client will have three opportunities to request a change or edit to their order during the process. This can be anything- making the tail shorter, changing the eye colors, changing a marking or color, etc. After I've made three changes/edits to your commission, then every extra change/edit afterwards will cost an additional $5-$15. This is in place so that I can be paid fairly while spending extra time on the order. Too many edits or changes requested may result in a cancellation and proportionate refund.
4) From a client, these things are most likely to cause me to refund and cancel an order without warning:
-Hard to please attitudes and chronic malcontents
-Harsh, disrespectful, or unhelpful criticism (ex: "um.. can it look more realistic..?" "x y or z looks totally wrong", "none of this looks right" etc)
-Guilt tripping, manipulation, or threats
-Asking for an absurd or constant amount of edits or changes
-Controlling tendencies or a lack of trust in me
-Constantly bugging me for updates, daily or weekly
-Are generally pushy, demanding, or have unrealistic expectations
5) Commission turnaround time can vary wildly, but most clients wait between 2 to 8 months for their work to be finished, unless we've setup a deadline or it's a rush order. I generally work on orders oldest to newest. Sometimes I may jump ahead and choose a newer commission if it fits into the time I have allowed to work on that specific day- usually these are simple and quick orders. Orders that are complex or those that have multiple projects within them (ex: a design + reference, or a painting + background, or a multi-pose reference) take longer than one dimensional orders (ex: a ref from a base). Complex orders take much more time, and so the process is generally longer to correctly produce them.
6) A client may ask me to stream for them, and I may accept if I have the energy and time that day, but streaming is rare for me. If I do stream, it would be via twitch, picarto, or youtube.
7) If the client and I communicate mainly through discord, then I expect the client to respect that my discord is personal and when I'm online, I'm not working 100% of the time. I only work for a few hours per day.
8) I am slow to reply to most things, and slow to work on orders usually. Generally, receiving art is a slow process from me, and a person in a hurry should probably not commission me. I am laid back and like to take my time perfecting the work.
9) I cannot work with clients who are more negative than positive in the process
10) A client can ask for updates on their position in the queue / on if I've begun yet up to two times per month. When I'm actively working on the order, when it's at the top of my queue, we'll be in constant contact, usually daily or weekly at least. It is usually obvious when I've begun working on a clients order, as I'll be reaching out and constantly communicating with them.
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service