Say it with art
If you are in any way affected by Brexit, directly or indirectly, and feel the need to express your situation and feelings with an artwork, poem or short story and share it more widely, please keep reading this open invitation.
We are launching the open access digital collection "Say it with art" and would love you to contribute by submitting an artwork, poems or short stories about Brexit. We would like to give individuals a voice through art. To express, communicate and connect with others from across the UK and other European countries.
We hope that the "Say it with art" collection will be valuable to capture the turbulent moments we live and provide a snapshot of our times to politicians and future generations beyond the dominating and often polarised journalistic and political voices. The collection will help others gain deeper insights into the everyday reality, dreams and fears, of individuals, and their experiences.
All work received will be reviewed and work that is respectful and non abusive will be included in the "Say it with Art" collection.
Our invitation is open to anybody who has something to say about Brexit in the language of their choice. If you would like to contribute, please read the below form and if you are in agreement, complete it and submit your contribution.
This project is supported by the
> MA in Creative Writing Innovation and Experiment at the University of Salford (
> Creative Academic Network (
> MA Creative Writing (
) and MA Writing for Children and Young Adults (
) at the University of Winchester.
Please note, this submission form will remain open until midnight on the 29th of March 2019. Thereafter, the team and supporters of this initiative, will review submissions and start stitching the "Say it with art" collection together. An announcement will be made via social media channels using the hashtag #sayitwithart when the collection is ready and how it can be accessed and shared more widely.
We are looking forward to your contributions.
Chrissi Nerantzi @chrissinerantzi and Nathalie Sheridan @drnsheridan
1. Confirm that you are in agreement for your work to be used for this particular collection under the Creative Commons Licence Attribution -Non-Commercial Share-Alike 4.0 International (for terms see
2. What name/pseudonym would you like us to use for your contribution?
3. Submit your poem, your short story or a link to your artwork in the following box.
4. What is your nationality?
5. In which country do you live?
6. Are you
7. What age range are you in?
8. Is there anything else you would like to share with us? Including your email so that we can get in touch with you if we have any questions. Your details will not be shared with anybody else and only be used with anything linked to this initiative.
Thank you from the #sayitwithart team
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service