The Twelfth Bexley Young Musician of the Year Awards 2020 Entry Form
Conditions for Entry
1. Entry is limited to musicians or singers resident in, or in full time education in the London Borough of Bexley, and aged under 19 years of age on the 1st September 2020.
2. It is expected that applicants will have reached not less than Grade 7 or 8 standard (or equivalent), the entry to be endorsed by a qualified music teacher.
3. The selection of applicants to perform at the concert will be based not only on their academic standard, but also on the need to provide a balanced and interesting range of instruments or voice for the concert. All applications must provide a 3 minute video via a YouTube link.
4. Each finalist should prepare a concert programme (instrument/s or voice), lasting a MAXIMUM of eight minutes. An experienced piano accompanist will be provided if required. There will be an opportunity to rehearse in the theatre beforehand, on the day of the concert.
5. The concert will be held on Saturday 7th March 2020, commencing at 7.00pm. The best overall performance will be decided on the night by a panel of distinguished judges.
6. Applicants agree to their personal data being held by the organisers .
By submitting this form I agree to the Conditions of Entry
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service