IMPORTANT: before applying please read carefully our rules and regulations.
- Only films that are treating this topic; design, architecture, art (music, dance, performing, street-art, painting, literature, fashion, graffics, photography, cinematography, craft.. etc) are eligible
- Only films completed after January 1st., 2020 are eligible for selection
- Only films that have not yet been screened (festivals, cinema, tv, s/vod or other media) in Croatia are eligible
- Only feature fiction films and feature - length documentaries are eligible for selection
- Pari Pikule does not accept fiction films and documentaries of less than 55 minutes.
Anybody can submit a film for our film festival. Entry form must be fulfilled in English language.
All films submitted for the DA2 Film Festival must fulfill the selection requirements detailed in the DA2 Regulations (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HdYBOEGKayjfkun4rTQ5Z5-VZD7IwyKg/view?usp=sharing
Rights Holders (producers, sales agents...) must agree on the DA2 Regulations and return the entry form before applying.
The selection of the films to be part of the DA2 Film Festival - Zagreb Design, Art & Architecture is made by a Selection Committee, composed of the DA2 Film Festival Director and of well-known Festivals' artistic advisors.
Rights Holders will be informed about the final decision of the Selection Committee. There is no fee for submitting a film.