Withdraw to take GED
This form is used to officially withdraw a student from school when he/she will be taking the GED. A child can not be enrolled in school and be eligible to take the GED. Also, the child must be 17 years or older in order to leave school to take the GED. PACESC will provide you with the necessary "Verification of Withdrawal" form to turn into with your child's GED application forms.
Email address *
Person Completing Form *
Your answer
Phone Number *
Your answer
Member ID Number *
Your answer
Student Name *
Full Legal Name
Your answer
Date of Birth *
Your answer
Withdrawal Date *
MM/DD/YYYY.... Must be a on or after student's 17th birthday. Also, this date should be when homeschooling stopped and records were no longer being kept per the homeschooling statute.
Your answer
Enter Email where you want to receive the form if different from email listed above.
Your answer
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service