New York City #BikeMatch
Have a bike? Need a bike? You’re in the right place.
In New York City, bicycles are essential transportation for many who need to get around during the coronavirus outbreak. This might include traveling to essential jobs, running crucial errands, or participating in mutual aid for vulnerable people who cannot leave their homes. Transportation Alternatives is connecting New Yorkers who have an extra bicycle to New Yorkers who need one. Whether you have a bike or need a bike, fill out the form below, and we will match you.
1. Only offer bikes that are in ready-to-ride condition.
2. If you are offering a bike, for sanitary purposes, clean the bike thoroughly before hand-off (handlebars, gear shifters, seat, etc).
3. Both people offering and receiving bikes will be expected to participate in an outdoor, no-contact exchange in a public place observing social distancing guidelines.
4. If you have a fever or cough, or have been exposed to someone who has a fever or cough, please self-quarantine and refrain from participating.
5. For sanitary purposes, all bike exchanges are permanent.
6. Bikes may be used or new, and may be offered by a neighbor or one of our partners at Bike Rent or Specialized Bicycles. We cannot take requests or guarantee matching you with your preferred bike.
If you have any questions, please email
You will automatically be subscribed to TA emails, but can opt out at any time.
Neighborhoods you visit frequently (where you live, work, etc)
How would you like to participate?
I have an extra bike.
I need a bike.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Transportation Alternatives.