Request for Food Delivery
En español -
If you are in need of emergency food aid, please fill out the form below.
1. We desire to serve all of Montgomery County, but during times of particularly high demand, we may need to prioritize deliveries to the following zip codes:
Thanks in advance for your understanding. You can find information on other area food resources at:
- Montgomery County Food Assistance Resource Map
- Montgomery County COVID-19: Food Resources Information
2. We deliver on Tuesday, Thursdays and Sundays. Please limit your request to one delivery per address per week.
3. We primarily distribute non-perishable items such as:
- rice, pasta
- canned vegetables and fruit, applesauce
- canned tuna or chicken, canned or dried beans, nuts, nut butters
- breakfast cereal, oatmeal, granola bars
4. Also, limited amount of feminine hygiene, toothpaste, toilet paper, and other non-food items are available upon request, on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. You need to fill out the form each week you want a delivery.
En español -
Phone Number(s) (More than one may be entered.)
Email address(es) that are checked regularly (Required for communication. More than one may be entered.)
What's your address? If needed, please include apt #. If there are multiple families at your address, please provide a name to help us differentiate. First name only is fine.
What zip code are you in?
How many household members are you feeding?
Does someone in your family attend MCPS? If so, which school?
A limited amount of feminine hygiene and other non-food items are available upon request, on a first-come, first-served basis. Let us know if you need anything like this and please specify.
Did you receive any delivery from Here2Help in the last 7 days?
Do you have any dietary restrictions or allergies?
If you have received food from us before, are there any items that you received that you did not/could not use?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Montgomery County Public Schools.