CHASE 2020 Mentor Recruitment Application Form
CHASE (Community Health Advancement and Student Engagement) is currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic volunteers to join us as mentors for the 2020 school year. As a community organisation working with secondary students in Melbourne's north-west, CHASE is committed to improving health outcomes through education and mentorship.
This amazing mentor role will involve:
* Delivering interactive health education sessions to secondary school students in Melbourne’s suburbs
* Inspiring and guiding students to develop their own projects related to improving health outcomes within their local community
* Acting as a role model for students
* Inspiring young secondary students to improve health awareness and outcomes through a unique understanding of health in a broader community context
• MENTOR Position Description -
• TEAM LEADER Position Description -
Check out our Volunteer Handbook for more info:
To apply, please fill out the form below and send your most up-to-date CV to
with subject ‘2020 Mentor Application., or if you're going for a Team Leader position '2020 Team Leader Application'.
APPLICATIONS WILL CLOSE ON THURSDAY, 12TH OF MARCH.
Please also address any further enquiries or concerns to the aforementioned email address. Best of luck and thank you for your interest in joining our organisation!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Community Health Advancement and Student Engagement.