A request for space is at the discretion of Campus Rec. To inquire about reserving space in the Rec Center, a
Space Reservation Form must be completed.
Campus Rec staff will review all submitted information and determine the possibility of hosting the event, tabling, meeting or practice on a case-by-case basis. All events must be directly related to the purpose of the organization or club making the reservation. Additionally, the activity performed with the event should correlate with the intended purpose of the space.
Campus Rec is dedicated to leaving time and space available for member use and can restrict the number of events that the facility will host. All groups reserving space must be associated with Portland State University and have approval from a full-time faculty or staff member.
STUDENT ORGANIZATION RESERVATION POLICIES:
- The Student Organization must be in good standing with their advising organization.
- The reservation must be endorsed by the advisor to the student organization.
- The activity must be inclusive, active and participatory in nature.
- Student organizations are allowed to make reservations for a total of 4 hours a week. Three hours max at any
- Reoccurring weekly reservations doesn’t allow non-members of the Rec Center access to space.
Guest passes can be purchased at Member Service for members of the organization who are non-members of
the Rec Center.
- If a one-time event is intended to engage the Portland State University community, Campus Rec professional
staff can discuss with the organization’s advisor about the possibility of allowing non-members of the Rec
Center to enter, spectate, or participate.
- When the student organization is provided the area free of charge, the organization is not allowed to charge for
participation in the event. Fundraising exceptions will be considered with communication between the
organization and Campus Rec professional staff
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Portland State University.