MCLL Fall 2020 Volunteer COVID-19 Agreement
I have read MCLL’s Return to Play (COVID-19) Safety Protocols, attended/reviewed the COVID-19 Safety Training, and I agree to follow all MCLL safety rules, including but not limited to:
1. I will report any violations of the safety protocols as required. I will review the them with my team at our first practice and provide reminders and review updates as necessary.
2. I will wear a face covering at all times including upon arrival and departure from the field and while at the field. When I must remove my mask to drink or for any other reason I will maintain at least six feet away from all players and anyone not a part of my household.
3. I will use hand sanitizer frequently and encourage players to use hand sanitizer frequently and use proper hygiene, such as sneezing into their elbow, not hand.
4. I will not allow the sharing of equipment, food, or drink.
5. I understand there is no spitting, seeds or gum permitted.
6. I will ensure players and coaches maintain six feet of social distance from each other as much as possible.
7. I will make sure that no one other than players and coaches enter the dugout area or field of play. However, parents/guardians are permitted to enter the field of play to attend to a child that is injured or during practice to participate in a drill with a player that is in their household.
8. I will not partake in handshakes, high/low fives, fist/elbow bumps or touching of any other person other than those in my household. I will use and encourage alternative means of cheering including baseball cap “tips”, thumbs up, and clapping.
9. I will review all updates of MCLL’s COVID-19 Safety Protocols and league rules. I understand that failure to abide by MCLL’s COVID-19 safety protocols may result in removal from the MCLL activity and I may be prohibited from participating in any future MCLL Fall activities.
By typing my full name below I agree to and acknowledge all the above
Tee Ball (Upper County/Lower County)
Coach Pitch (Upper County/Lower County)
Minors AA (Lower County)
Minors AAA (Lower County)
Minors (Upper County)
Majors (Upper County)
Majors (Lower County)
Juniors/Seniors Baseball (Upper/Lower County)
Do you need a Coaches Shirt? If you have one from a past season we ask that you please use that one unless you need a new size
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Montgomery County Little League.