2020 SoFA Audition & Application Instructions
APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2020:
1. Applicant is to complete the entire application. It is critical that applicants provide correct contact information. SoFA representatives use email as the primary source of communication with students. A phone number is our secondary method of communication. Please note if texting is an acceptable form of communication.
2. Applicants must have two individuals provide a recommendation by completing the RECOMMENDATION FORM available on Henderson County High School’s website and Henderson County SoFA's Facebook page. It is also linked to the end of this application. One of the individuals providing a recommendation is to be a current or previous instructor of the applicant within the arts content that the applicant is applying. Examples of individuals to ask for recommendations include: middle school teachers, private instructors, etc.
3. Current 8th and 9th grade students may APPLY for more than one ARTS PATHWAY. A student that applies for more than one pathway will go through the required application process for each pathway that they are applying for. Ultimately, they will only be placed in one ARTS PATHWAY, unless they are choosing "General Studies".
4. Applicant is to make sure they have completed all assignments (if a requirement of their pathway) prior to their audition.
5. Auditions will be held on Tuesday, February 25th and Wednesday, February 26th, 2020. Auditions will begin at 4:00 pm at Henderson County High School. Applicants will be notified of their audition time via email. Applicants must be on time for their audition or risk waiting until all other auditions are completed that day before being allowed to audition.
6. All applicants, that have been accepted, will be notified no later than March 8, 2020.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Henderson County Schools.