- request a change in program dates due to delay in the scholar's/student's arrival (if they cannot arrive/begin their program here within 25 days after the DS-2019 start date, an amendment must be requested to keep their SEVIS record from expiring).
- request other changes to a scholar's or their dependents' data on the DS-2019 (prior to the J-1 scholar starting their program)
1. After submitting this form, a new DS-2019 will be issued (unless you're told otherwise by ISSS).
2. The contact person below will be emailed when it's ready.
3. The department will then give the new DS-2019 to the incoming scholar/student (not a copy of it).