Chili Team Information and Entry Form
4th Annual Chili Cook-Off & Car Show
Sunday, February 9, 2020, 12 PM to 3:30 PM
6408 Muleshoe Bend Trail, Marble Falls, TX 78654
The Chili Cook-off judging will be overseen by Tara Gray.
There are no strict rules about what can or cannot be in your chili (including beans). Judging will be based on: color (brick red), authentic Texas flavor, and thickness (body). We will have local celebrity judges and a People’s Choice option for all participants.
* Up to 12 Teams with 4 to 6 participants per team
* Entry Fee: $150 per team
* Teams must arrive by 10:30 am to set up and start cooking
* Samples to be available by 1:00 pm (if you need more time arrive sooner)
* Judging/Prizes announced at 3 pm
Prize Categories include: Judges Choice (1st, 2nd, & 3rd), Peoples Choice, Best Showmanship
• Bring your own Coleman Stove (or similar) and cooking utensils
• Tables for cooking, bowls, spoons, and napkins for sampling provided
• Contestants must provide a minimum of 2 gallons of chili for sampling plus a one quart bowl for judging
I will mail a check for $150 to Candlelight Ranch, PO Box 26367, Austin, TX 78755
I will pay online
Donate Now button
I understand that I must provide the following: Check all to submit
My own Coleman Stove (or similar) and cooking utensils
A minimum of 2 gallons of chili for sampling plus a one quart bowl for judging
Samples to be available by 1:00 pm (if you need more time please arrive sooner)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Candlelight Ranch.