EAST ORANGE MACFest || CITY HALL PLAZA || SATURDAY JUNE 8, 2019 || 12PM - 9PM
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION
All vendors must pay Vendor Permit Fee and the Event Fee, unless noted.
I. Vendor Fees: (payable to City of East Orange)
o Non-Food Vendor: $112
o Food Vendor: $212 ($112 vendor fee payable to City of East Orange + $100 fire permit payable to East Orange Fire Prevention)
o Mobile Food Truck Vendor: $270 ($170 mobile food truck license fee payable to City of East Orange + $100 fire permit payable to East Orange Fire Prevention)
o Note: This license permits vendors to participate in other appropriate city events at no additional cost.
II. Event Fee: (payable to The Arts Council of East Orange)
April 1 - April 30th - $75
May 1 - May 31st - $100
III. Non-Profit Vendors: (only pay Event Fee at rate below with proof of 501(c)3 status)
o $75 (Payable to The Arts Council of East Orange)
*Will not be permitted to sell or solicit for donations.
1. All vendors must submit notarized Hold Harmless Agreement (will receive after application is submitted & reviewed)
2. All vendors will receive a 10’x10’ vendor space, vendor parking, and vendor credentials.
3. All vendors are responsible for their own electric outlets, extension cords, tables and chairs. Food vendors that are cooking on the premises are responsible for catching their grease with proper equipment/supplies.
4. Vendors are required to complete & submit all paperwork and payments by Friday, May 31st, 2019.
5. The festival is a “rain or shine” event. There will be no refunds due to weather conditions.
Vendor Contact Information
CONTACT NAME: (FIRST & LAST NAME)
ARE YOU A NEW OR RETURNING VENDOR?
Select the area of business
Art (Posters/Prints/Wall Art)
Community Affairs / Non Profit
Food / Beverages
Product Description of what you'll be selling at the MACFest
Briclyn Entertainment Group, LLC
Attn: Tiffany "Sweetlocs" Taylor
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Briclyn Entertainment Group, LLC.