Westside Chinese School Volunteer Sign up
Welcome to the 2019-2020 school year. We want to thank you for taking your time and helping us with school volunteer planning. We are a non-profit, parent-volunteer run Mandarin language school. Our operations deeply depend on your active participations. By planning our volunteer works efficiently, our students will have a better learning environment.
* 2019-2020 Service Requirement: Each family must participate in at least 1 school event and join 1 volunteer committee to receive 20 service points. School events include Chinese New Year Carnival, Spring Concert, SCCCS Sports Meet, Annual Camping Trip, and Year-End Performance. This requirement does not apply to volunteers serving in dedicated school positions.
Please read the following instructions carefully below:
1. Please fill out all required fields.
2. Coordinators are in charge of scheduling, communicating, and assisting other committee members, and do not have an event attending requirement.
3. Please read the job description at
4. Families ONLY enrolled in Parent & Me or families with parent(s) enrolled in Adult Class are welcome to select a volunteer committee but only have an event attending requirement.
5. If you are holding a position right now or worked at a position before and can't find your committee, please still complete all fields and enter your position in the question, comment, and concerns section.
Student (Oldest) Full Name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service