CCIS North Booking Form
- Please read
before any bookings can be made. Pay close attention to the Booking Policy document.
- Bookings may be made from September to April, Monday to Friday (excluding holidays), from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Anything outside of these parameters should be directed to
- The ISSS has (2) tables and (4) chairs available. If more are required we need advanced notice so we can contact the faculty and obtain the necessary numbers.
- Table rental is subject to a $35 deposit in the form of a cheque given at the time of taking the table. This will be returned upon the ISSS receiving the table. Note: If the cheque is not claimed within 30 days post the event date, it will be cashed, and no further notice will be sent out.
- Materials may be picked up on the day of the event no earlier than 9:00 AM
- All tables must be returned before 4:00 pm on that day of the booking or the deposit will be cashed. Even if the table is to be used on consecutive days, it must be returned at the end of each day.
- Tables must have a sign of approval that may be obtained from the ISSS office visible at ALL times
- Please give us at least 10 business days' notice for a booking. Anything booked within 10 business days of your event has an increased chance of not getting approved.
- Any questions can be directed to the Vice President Community <
> or the Director of COSSA <
(This will be the email we use to contact you to approve the booking. Add as many as you would like.)
YYYY-MM-DD (to YYYY-MM-DD)
Please do not indicate a time before 9:00 AM
Please do not indicate a time after 4:00 PM. If you need the time after 4:00 PM, please write 4:00 PM, and send us an email.
Number of Tables Required
We need advanced notice if you need more than 2.
Number of Chairs Required
We need advanced notice if you need more than 4.
I understand that filling out this form is only a request, and I am not guaranteed the use of the CCIS North Atrium unless I receive a confirmation email indicating approval from the ISSS.
We would encourage you not to advertise the use of the space for any events you plan on holding here unless you are approved for the booking.
I have read, signed, and understand the Booking Policy.
This event is approved by Student Group Services (Applicable to all Student Groups).
The Director of COSSA or Vice President Community will contact you at the email provided within 2 business days. If you do not receive an email regarding this booking within this time period please email the Director of COSSA and the Vice President Community at the provided emails above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Interdepartmental Science Students' Society.
Terms of Service