Chess.com PHP Developer
Chess.com is looking for a backend PHP developer to help develop our Symfony-based website and chess platform. You’ll work with an awesome team of frontend and backend developers to improve the website, keep chess games going, and generally help make Chess.com the best experience for our users that it can be.
SKILLS YOU NEED
- Remote collaboration
- Development VMs: Vagrant/VirtualBox
TYPES OF PROJECTS
- Build callbacks and APIs to support new features
- Creative engineering tasks to support our team and users
- Optimize performance
ABOUT THE JOB
- 100% remote
- Work from anywhere with a large team distributed all across the world
- We are primarily looking for developers in U.S. times zones at this time, but even if that is not you, apply so we have your info for the future!
- Chess knowledge is NOT required; we're looking for passion and talent
What's your name?
Where are you from?
What's your email address?
What experience do you have with the tech we use?
What projects have you worked on in the past? Is there one you’re particularly proud of?
What are your favorite tools?
Any chess experience? (Not required!)
Thank you for applying! NOTE: We are unable to reply to all applications.
We are grateful for you taking the time to submit your information. Chess.com receives hundreds of resumes each week and while we do look at all of them, unfortunately we cannot respond personally to each one of them. If you have not heard from us within a few days, then you can assume that your application did not reach the next stage of interviews. Again, thank you for letting us get to know you. See you over the chess board!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service