Cook's Certificate Enrolment Form
Experience and Interest
Previous cooking experience
Why you would like to take the Cook’s Certificate?
Where did you hear about Cookery School?
Word of Mouth
Allergies & dietary requirements (please list)
Please state any medical conditions that we should know about
1. Applicants must pay a deposit of 50% once their place on the course is confirmed
2. Cheques should be made payable to Cookery School Ltd
3. Once signed the applicant agrees to the Terms & Conditions of Cookery School
To agree with our terms and conditions below, please tick the box
Terms and Conditions
1. Enrolment on the Cook’s Certificate course is subject to (a) written acceptance by us, and (b) a deposit payment of 50%
on booking confirmation. The deposit is non-refundable, unless we cancel the course for any reason.
2. Following written acceptance by us of your enrolment, you will be contractually bound to pay the full amount of course
fees. No refund will be made if you subsequently fail to attend all/part of the course.
3. All fees must be paid not less than 2 weeks before the start of the course.
4. If fees are not paid by the due date, we will be entitled to reallocate your place.
5. If for any reason you are unable to attend this course, you may transfer your place for the entire course to a friend with our
6. We strongly recommend travel insurance that will cover your costs against loss of fees through illness or personal
accident in the event of you being unable to attend your course.
7. Prompt arrival time is essential.
8. If you are unable to attend on a particular day the Cookery School office must be informed by telephone as early as
possible prior to the start of the class.
9. 95% attendance on the course is required to qualify for the Cook’s Certificate.
10. Anyone displaying consistently disruptive behaviour will be suspended from the day’s lesson and possibly permanently
from the course depending on the circumstances.
11. You must comply with all food hygiene and health and safety rules and regulations notified by us throughout the course.
12. We will be entitled to change the content of the course and to substitute any teacher with a suitably qualified alternative if
necessary; or to cancel the course any time (if, for example, the course is undersubscribed) subject to repayment of the
deposit and fees received in respect thereof.
13. Please let us know in advance if you have any food allergies, other relevant medical conditions or disability so that we can
consider what reasonable adjustments need to be made.
14. Other than as set out in paragraph 10 below our maximum liability arising out of any Contract will be limited to the booking
15. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; fraud or fraudulent
misrepresentation; nor will any of these Terms restrict any of your statutory rights.
16. We cannot accept responsibility for the loss of any personal possessions. Lockers are provided.
How we may use your personal information
17. We will use the personal information you provide to us to perform our obligations under the Contract; to process your
payment; and to inform you about similar services that we provide, but you may stop receiving such information at any
time by contacting us.
18. We will not give your personal data to any third party unless you have so consented.
19. Please notify us of any change in your contact details as these will be used by Cookery School for all correspondence.
Events outside our Control
20. Without prejudice to our general rights in paragraph 7, we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or
delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by an Event Outside Our Control which
means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial
action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or
not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural
disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or of public or private transport.
21. If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under a Contract we will notify
you as soon as reasonably possible; and our obligations will be suspended and the time for performance of them will be
extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of
services to you, we will arrange a new course date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
Other important terms
22. This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the
Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
23. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are
unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
24. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against
you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do
not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not
mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
25. Please note that these Terms are governed by English law. This means that the Contract and any dispute or claim arising
out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service