Japanese Conversation Course (Online)
Garje Marathi Global invites applications for a Free Japanese Conversation Course (Online), thanks to Rashmi Desai, a Japanese language trainer with over 25 years of experience in corporate training with clientele like ACCENTURE LTD, NOMURA SERVICE INDIA PVT LTD, PATNI COMPUTERS
This course is for who particularly aim to learn and mainly develop their conversation skills in Japanese Language..
• This course will be taught with the help of a book titles “Japanese for busy people”
• Additional study material will be shared during the course of the training including audios recorded by Japanese natives to get a good idea about their accent .
• The course duration: 10 weeks from 6.00 to 7.30 PM California Time (PDT) every Tuesday and Thursday starting from Tuesday 14 June 2022.
• Sentence formation, including usage of verbs and adjectives
• An interactive course tailored towards improving communication
• Japan office culture, cuisine and some common tourist sites
• Primary language of teaching will be Marathi and the formation of sentence is same as Japanese
• At the end of the course, the students would be able to easily converse with Japanese people
By Submitting this Google form the applicant acknowledges and accepts following conditions:
(a) This is a free course offered by Garje Marathi Global
(b) GMG will take all possible steps to start and complete the courses in timely manner but GMG has no responsibility , liability if for any reason whatsoever GMG does not start or complete the course.
(c) The selection for the course is entirely at the discretion of GMG.
(d) GMG has right to select the candidates for the course and GMG also can deselect any candidate at any stage during the course without giving any reasons for such action.
( e) The selected candidate will use his/her own Tablet/Laptop/Computer and will have suitable speed internet connection.
( f) The course material provided during the course is only for use of selected person and shall not be shared , reproduced in any manner whatsoever.
(g) By joining the course , the selected candidate guarantees to complete the entire course without interruption