A $15 application fee will be added to any applications received after March 11, 2019
Please contact Estelle Rand at 978-712-9054 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions during this process. Feel free to communicate via text or facebook messages if that works best for you.
Please note that the Beverly Farmers’ Market is open and accessible to all without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, homelessness, age and/or, disability, and any other class or characteristic protected by law.
2. Review Vendor Guidelines on website
3. Complete this online application form
4. Please be sure to include your complete mailing address and phone number in the application
5. Submit application form online or print and mail to 3 Agate St., Beverly MA 01915
6. Prepared food vendors must also submit a Board of Health permit application ($25 fee) and insurance certificate by May 8, 2019. Permit application can be found on farmers' market website. Return application to:Joe Reale, Beverly Board of Health90 Colon St.Beverly, MA 01915 phone 978-921-8591,fax email@example.com
7. You will hear from the Beverly Farmers' Market within two weeks of applying8. You do not need to send payment until you are invoiced.
You may edit your application after it is submitted