Deadline for proposals is September 21st
The Washington State Becca Task Force (BTF) and Center for Children & Youth Justice (CCYJ) are pleased to announce the 2021 Becca Conference will be held October 12th - 15th, at Central Washington University in Ellensburg, Washington.
We are currently accepting proposals for 60-90 minute breakout sessions throughout the conference, and online sessions. The conference registration fee will be waived for all presenters.
Presentations should also incorporate any of the following:
• Becca-related research, law, policy, programs, and services
• Models of programs and practices used to address chronic absenteeism, running away, and other behaviors symptomatic of underlying needs
• Identifying the challenges and needs of marginalized, at-risk, or homeless youth
• evidence-based and culturally relevant strategies to prevent or reduce at-risk behaviors and promote family reconciliation.
• Multi-tiered systems of support (MTSS)-interventions and practices
• Positive Behavior Intervention Systems (PBIS)
• In-building/community student supports
• community based organizations
Additionally, we're seeking suggestions for keynote and plenary session speakers, ideas can be submitted in the questions found at the end of the form.
For more information about presenting or the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org