Bus Rules/Change of Address
For everybody’s safety, the bus driver has the right to do the following:
1. Assign seats
2. Submit names of misbehaving students to the campus principal for disciplinary action, which may include suspension and/or expulsion from the school bus.
Students are to do the following while riding in a school bus:
1. Be courteous and respectful to the bus driver and others (NO violence [fighting] or vulgar language). Violence and/or vulgar language will result in bus suspension and/or expulsion from the bus, as decided by the campus principal.
2. Remain seated at all times. (Keep head, hands, and arms inside the bus.)
3. Keep the bus clean. (Do not eat or drink in the bus.)
4. Take care of the bus. (Do not vandalize and/or destroy school’s property.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Premont ISD.