2019 NON-PROFIT AND COMMUNITY GROUP REGISTRATION FORM
To register your group or organization, please complete this form.
Group/Organization Name *
Your answer
Group/Organization Mailing Address *
Your answer
Team Captain Name *
This person must be an official representative of the group/organization. They will be able to edit the team's online fundraising page and invite team members online.
Your answer
Team Captain Email Address *
We will use this email to send information about the online giving pages and to provide news and updates about the walk.
Your answer
Team Captain Phone Number *
We will use this number to contact the team captain if needed.
Your answer
Group/Organization's Website Address
Your answer
Group/Organization's Social Media Links
Gloucester Pride Stride may link to your social media pages in posts promoting the event.
Your answer
Group/Organization's Mission Statement *
Please provide your Mission Statement or a few sentences about your groups purpose/goals.
Your answer
Group/Organization's Fundraising Goal *
What is the monetary amount your group/organization has set as a goal to raise in the 2019 Gloucester Pride Stride?
Your answer
Will your group/organization utilize available table/booth space at the event to share information about your work? *
Agreement
By sending this form using the 'Submit' button below, I confirm that I am an official representative of the registering organization/group and we understand that 90% of the total amount raised for our organization/group will be awarded via check at the Awards Dinner. The other 10% will go to help fund Gloucester Pride Stride's Scholarship Program and defray the costs of the event. In addition, we understand that any online processing fees not covered by our supporters will be debited from our fundraising total.
Submit
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.