Filmmakers working in any medium are invited to submit their films for consideration. The film must have been made within the last 18 months and be no longer than 15 minutes in length.
All genres are welcome: drama, comedy, animation, documentary, experimental or horror.
Submission deadline: 29 September.
Selected films will be screened at FACT on Wednesday 22nd November.
- All entrants must be aged 16 and over
- Entrants must not infringe copyright but should have permission for any music or images they have used that are not their own.
- Films must be submitted by Vimeo (paste the URL in this form), Dropbox or directly by WeTransfer in HD, mp4 or aH.264 with a minimum bit rate of 5,000.Kbps
- Entrants may enter more than one film, but must complete one entry form for each film submitted.
- Entrants (including Writer / Director / crew / cast) must reside within the Merseyside Region, or the film must be made in the Merseyside region
- Entrants must gain permissions to use images of actors at the screening and also for marketing purposes
- Submissions must have been produced within the last 18 months
In order to send these, please upload each still onto a free image hosting website (such as Imgur.com) and then copy and paste the links in the boxes below: