San Diego Mesa College, Paris July 2019 Study Abroad, Interest List
The Paris 2019 program is now completely full; however, enrollment will remain open until April 19, 2019 for students interested in joining the waitlist.
TO JOIN THE WAITLIST FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1) Submit the application (attached) and the non-refundable first payment ($250) - you will only be charged if you are admitted in the program.
2) Look for an email from ACCENT letting you know your waitlist number
3) If a spot opens up, you will be invited to a short study abroad interview with me (if you haven't done this already). Once approved, your card will be charged the $250 deposit and you will be added to the program.
ATTENTION WAITLIST STUDENTS:
- Your position on the waitlist will be determined by when your application is receive.
- If possible, pay the $250 deposit with a credit card, not a check. If a spot opens up and the check has expired or bounces you will lose your spot on the waitlist.
- By submitting your application and joining the waitlist, you are declaring your intention to join the program. If a spot opens up, your application will be processed and you will be charged the $250 non-refundable first payment.
- If you are added after the final payment date (4/19/2019), you will have 2 business days to pay in full or else you will be dropped from the program.
- You will not be charged the $250 non-refundable first payment if no spot opens up for you.
Application – Paris 2019 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-IGZsowGZMrdkUbdtzPGtJuVmwhiJW5Z/view?usp=sharing
Paris 2019 Video Brochurehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yejw6JZwloU&t=47s
Future Study Abroad Programs?
Keep checking this website for new programs http://www.sdmesa.edu/academics/study-abroad/index.shtml
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
San Diego Mesa College