Course : M.Com / MBA (Finance/International Banking/Marketing)(MBA & M Com students with a graduation background in management, arts, and commerce and science streams are only eligible)Batch : 2016Location : Gandhinagar, BarodaSalary : Rs. 2.60 LPA
Executing customer requirements covering data preparation, analytical problem solving, result interpretation and dissemination of business insights to meet client requirements.
1. Should have refined communication & presentation skills to support the analytic output.
2. Ability to document and present analysis results in a clear, compelling style.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships and effectively influence all levels of business.
4. Should drive the importance of data and statistical analysis and how they contribute to optimizing business profitability.
5. Should demonstrate a deeper understanding of statistical techniques.
Role Specific / Technical Competencies:
1. Strong Mathematical / Analytical skills required.
2. Understanding of Market Research and business sense to understand context of results
3. Curiosity to interrogate results and find answers to business questions
4. Basic proficiency in results interpretation
5. Should be good with use of Excel.
1. Candidates with break in career and/or education for more than 2 years are not eligible
2. Only full time Graduation / Post Graduation (with 15/17 years regular education) will be considered - No Correspondence Courses / Undergraduates.
3. Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT Exams till their last semester exams.
4. Candidates should be comfortable working in Rotational / Night Shifts.
5. Candidates who have attended the TCS selection process in the last 6 months (either selected-not-joined or rejected) will not be eligible.
6. Candidates will be assessed on different statistical tools like Probability, Correlation, regression, different types of test like Z test, F test, etc.
For registration, visit : www.cpur.in
Note:1. Registration is Compulsory 2. Last Date for Registration is 14th June 2016.3. Interview Date and Venue will be shared after 14th June 2016.
For any query call at +91-9672980050