2018 MIPS Quality GPRO Consent Form
By completing and signing this document the Group Practice identified in the signature section below authorizes Clinigence, LLC an authorized EHR Data Submission Vendor and Qualified Registry, to submit on the group practice's behalf aggregate and patient-specific data on all patients for the purpose of 2018 MIPS Quality participation. Upon request by CMS Clinigence may also submit information specific to the Medicare beneficiary population.
Important: Note that the 2018 MIPS program consists of multiple scoring categories. This consent form represents one of those scoring categories, the Quality section.
1) Complete all the fields except the signature and date lines. Do not submit the form yet!
2) Print the form before submitting.
3) Submit the form. Once submitted, a copy of your form responses will be emailed to the email address included in the form.
4) If you are submitting forms for multiple TINs, repeat steps 1 through 3 until you have finished.
5) Have the GPRO Security Officer sign and date the printed form(s).
6) Scan and email the signed form(s) to
GPRO Security Officer Signature: _________________________________________________
GPRO Security Officer (printed)
GPRO Practice Name
Legal Business Name
The name registered with your TIN. This may or may not be the same as your practice name.
This is the 9 character TIN used by the providers to submit claims to CMS.
GPRO Registration Identification Number
If available, please provide the number in the confirmation message and confirmation email when you registered your TIN as a GPRO.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Clinigence.
Terms of Service