Parish Pastoral Council Nomination Form
The Parish Pastoral Council is a a consultative body comprised of appointed and elected members which serves as an advisory body to the Pastor. The purpose of this Council is to discern how the Lord is calling our parish to fulfill its mission of making disciples, foster the unity of its members, and continue Christ’s work in the world nourished by the Sacraments of his Church.
Throughout the month of November, we will be accepting nominations for consideration and elections will be held throughout the month of December. We ask that you nominate fellow parishioners who you believe can serve as a representative of the St. Albert’s community to guide our spiritual and pastoral growth to a 3-year term of service. You are also welcome to nominate yourself. All nominees should meet the following criteria:
- A registered member of Saint Albert the Great Church
- At least 18 years of age
- A fully initiated Roman Catholic (having received the sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation and Holy Eucharist) in good standing
- Actively engaged in the spiritual and sacramental life of the Church
- Committed to growing in one’s own relationship with Christ and fellow parishioners
- Ability to attend meetings (bi-monthly) and other special events, as needed
- Open to sharing opinions in a group setting and consider differing points of view
- Committed to furthering the mission of Saint Albert the Great Church
Please submit this form by November 30, 2021. Please email Christine Regan (
) with any questions.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Name of Nominee
Nominee's Phone and or Email Address
Briefly describe why do you think this person would make a good representative on Parish Pastoral Council.
Have you informed the above named person that you have nominated him/her?
Your Phone Number (in case we have any follow-up questions).
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St Albert the Great School.