HOME Conference 2019 - Your Questions for the Panels
The 2019 Ventura County Housing Conference will have two speaker panels consisting of local city/county elected officials and senior staff. In order to encourage effective dialogue between our municipal policy makers and the housing development community, we would love to hear your questions and the topics you would like the panels to address at the conference. This is your opportunity to help forward discussion toward results, set the agenda, and get direct input from our municipal leaders.
Here are a couple of guidelines:
· Please post questions/topics that pertain to County-wide topics (not project-specific) such as zoning and land-use, development process time and costs, response to Federal and/or State initiatives and mandates, implementing innovative and new ideas, reducing the development costs and housing affordability, etc.
· Your question should be focused on policy and practices.
· Remember to register to attend the conference; you’ll want to be there for the discussion.
· There will be no open-mic Q&A at the conference this year, so take advantage of this opportunity.
· Post your question early. While the site will be open through the conference, there will be a greater chance of your question being selected for the panel discussion if you submit before October 7th.
· Ask as many questions as you wish!
Ask your question(s)!
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Rachel McIver.
Terms of Service