LEADERSHIP COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
The Unspoken Smiles Foundation (USF) Leadership Council membership brings the skills, passion and philanthropic power of young professionals together to help us solve one of the most overlooked health issues in the world: oral disease. The USF Leadership Council provides robust opportunities to connect community-driven 20- and 30-somethings who’re eager to lead their peers, fundraise and advocate on behalf of Unspoken Smiles Foundation.
Leadership Council Members enjoy exclusive benefits depending on membership level. Benefits include but aren’t limited to:
1. Fun social opportunities with savvy young philanthropists
2. Invitations to exclusive events that feature prominent local leaders
3. On-the-ground volunteerism that promotes long-term community change
4. Illuminating panel discussions and briefings on contemporary social issues
5. Opportunities to engage in United Nations systems (Speaker, high-level meetings, and more)
Ways to Get Involved
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP – $250
All USF Leadership Council members gain access to select professional development and social events and all volunteer opportunities.
PREFERRED MEMBERSHIP – $1000
As a preferred member, you get the benefits of general membership, plus you're eligible to apply for a position on one of our USF Leadership Council Subcommittees including Events + Fundraising, Community Engagement, and Membership + Marketing.
EXECUTIVE MEMBERSHIP – $2,500
Our top-level membership includes complimentary tickets to all USF Leadership Council social events, and access to all professional development and volunteer opportunities. Executive members are also eligible to apply for a position on the USF Leadership Council Executive Committee.
PATRON MEMBERSHIP – $20,000 (Organization only)
Patron Members received an exclusive all-access experience through the below listed benefits:
• All-Access to the Members Lounge
• Invitation to our private cocktail reception in the Members Lounge
• Exclusive and priority access to all Private Roundtables and Strategic Dialogue Sessions
• Opportunity to host private roundtables and or private gathering for Patron Members (i.e. dinner with executive leadership from Unspoken Smiles Foundation’s community).
MEET SHIKHA: LEADERSHIP COUNCIL MEMBER
NEXT STEPS: Apply to join the Leadership Council to learn about opportunities in your community
WHY UNSPOKEN SMILES FOUNDATION?
PLEASE SELECT THE TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR
HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT UNSPOKEN SMILES FOUNDATION? *
From friends and/or family
From our partners
Through social media
PERSON OR ORGANIZATION OF REFERRAL
MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO COMPLETE YOUR MEMBERSHIP PROCESS
Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Unspoken Smiles Foundation.