We are pleased that you are applying for grant funding to enhance the educational experience of students in our district.
OUR MISSION: The Mission of Foundation 51 is to promote educational excellence in MSAD 51 by funding initiatives that improve teaching and learning and by inspiring community involvement for the benefit of our schools.
1. Completing this application will only take a few minutes. Upon clicking "submit", your applications will be sent to a representative on the Foundation 51 Grants Committee.
2. If you have any questions about the process, please email Linda Isaacson at email@example.com.
3. The Grants Committee will review all requests and ask for more information if necessary. The Committee will then make its recommendations to the Foundation 51 Board of Directors, which has final authority to approve or deny all grant applications.
4. Foundation 51 will notify all grant applicants of its decisions by letter approximately 5 weeks after the application deadline.
5. If you are a successful applicant, you may obtain your grant check from the Business Manager in the Central Office.
6. After your project is underway, Foundation 51 reserves the right to request information from you regarding the success of the grant, and may also request a "site visit" to observe the results of the grant. In addition, Foundation 51 may decide to publicize some of the projects it has funded.
We look forward to reviewing your application. Thank you for all of your efforts to make a difference in the lives of our students!
The deadline is Saturday, October 5, 2013.