Comp 2 Evaluator Application and Registration - FREE Webinar Training
Date and Time:
Wednesday June 19th, 2019 at 1:00 pm EST.
Coach Developer Pathway:
Coach Evaluator Training Module Summary
Modules will include:
- Introduction & Workshop Overview (5 minutes)
- Review of Evaluation Methodology and Tools (15 minutes)
- Using Evaluation Tools for Portfolio Evaluation (20 minutes)
- Using Evaluation Tools for Formal Observation (20 minutes)
- Debriefing Coaches (15 - 30 minutes)
- Practice Evaluation / Co-Evaluation (60 minutes)
- Conclusions (10 minutes)
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A COMPETITION 2 COACH EVALUATOR?
A Coach Evaluator’s role is to contribute to the development of coaches after they have acquired their NCCP training. This includes assessment, evaluation, debriefing, and follow-up with coaches trying to achieve Certified status. Coach Evaluators are experts in the observation process and have in-depth knowledge of the evidences that comprise the evaluation tools that establish NCCP standards for Certification as a Competition 2 (Introduction) coach.
COACH EVALUATORS MUST COMPLETE THE CAC COACH EVALUATOR CORE MODULE PREFERABLY PRIOR TO THE GYMCAN COACH EVALUTOR TRAINING.
• Registered member of your P/T Gymnastics Federation
• Knowledge of the Competition 2 (Introduction) Certification Process
• Knowledge of the Competition 2 (Introduction) content delivery (priority will be given to current Comp 2 LFs and previous Level 3 Course Conductors)
• Minimum Level 3 Certification for a minimum of five years
• High ethical standards and leadership skills
• Recognized technical and coaching expertise
• Desire to see sustainable coach certification in the sport of gymnastics
• Ability to commit time to the evaluation process, including mentorship of coaches seeking evaluation
• Ability to be critically reflective, ask questions, listen to the coach candidates, and understand the entire situation when considering the competency of the coach to meet the minimum standard for certification
• Ability to manage administrative aspects of the evaluation process
• Ability to correctly interpret the evidences provided by the coach and correctly utilize the evaluation tools
Application: Deadline for submission is June 1, 2019
Please complete and submit the registration form. All required documentation must accompany your registration.
Your application package for CE training must include the following:
• This application form
• Copy of current Police Record check
Coach Developer's Name:
NCCP Level of Certification:
Describe your experience in coaching:
Why do you want to be a NCCP Competition 2 Coach Evaluator?
References (Please include Name, Position, Phone, and Email):
Please upload your resume (or send via email to
Please upload your Police Record Check (or send via email to
I meet the requirements to evaluate the following discipline(s):
Please select to agree to all items below:
I agree to the Evaluator duties as outlined by Gymnastics Canada
I agree to sign the NCCP Evaluator Code of Conduct
I agree to notify my PTO if I can no longer fulfill the role of an Evaluator
Please input today's date:
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service