at Berwyn Area Local Businesses
We are looking for highly motivated and business savvy students that are eager to get real world job experience by assisting local businesses to create a digital footprint. You will work closely with business owners and faculty to research, design and implement a digital marketing plan, including a web presence and social media platforms.
• Meet with clients to understand specific business needs
• Create a web page using a site template
• Create and implement a social media marketing plan
• Communicate with the business and faculty members overseeing the project on a regular basis
• Educate the business owner on how to continue using these tools for their business
• Morton College student, preferably a BUS or OMT student
• Eager to work with small businesses in the local community
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Ability to multi task
• Strong organizational skills
• Some internet and social media experience
• The ability to commit at least 2-4 hours a week to the internship
Students who successfully complete the program will receive $1,800 to go towards their Morton College tuition.