Moana Stories - Kingitanga Day bus tour
If you've already attended a cultural narrative tour of the Tauranga campus - Te Manawaroa, we invite you to join us on the next stage of this educational journey. Join the FREE Moana Stories Kīngitanga Day bus tour of sites of cultural significance around Tauranga Moana with our very own kaiārahi/tour guide, kaumātua, Tamati Tata.
Rāpare 12 Mahuru (Thursday 12 September)
Itinerary for registered guests:
1. Gather in UoW ātea (courtyard) at 9.45am for a 10am departure
2. Pukehinahina & Te Ranga
3. Hopukiore & Moturiki
4. Waikorire (Pilot Bay - lunch)
5. Otumoetai Pa
6. Otamataha (Military Cemetery)
7. Bus arrives back at UoW ātea around 2pm
8. Guests are welcome to stay and enjoy a gold coin donation BBQ in the ātea from 2.30pm
Note: If you register for the bus tour and can't make it on the day can you please email Elle Stewart
) so we can offer your seat to someone else.
First name and surname
Staff or student
Are you attending the Campus kai hākari (gold coin lunch)?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The University of Waikato.
Terms of Service