ED Ultrasound Machine Daily Maintenance Checklist.
* Ensure the machine and probes are clean and have no signs of contamination with bodily fluids
* Wipe down probes, cords and machine surfaces with antiseptic wipes (Non-Alcohol Based)
* Detangle cords and ensure they are not dragging on ground.
* Restock machine wipes, ultrasound gel and probe covers on machine
* Ensure machine is plugged in and charging
NB: WIPES ARE CAN BE FOUND IN PAN ROOM & PROBE COVERS/GEL IN SMALL STORE ROOM OPP T15
Ultrasound Machines Checked
Any comments on machine condition or issues with machines?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service