Fall 2021 Open House Registration
Attending an Open House is a wonderful way for the entire family to experience all of the great opportunities here at Don Bosco Prep. You will have the ability to tour our campus, engage with faculty and staff, and meet current Ironmen. Do not pass up this chance to explore all that Don Bosco Prep has to offer. We look forward to seeing you there! GO BOSCO!
The Thursday program will begin promptly at 6:30 PM and conclude by 8:30 p.m.
The Sunday program will begin at 1:00 p.m. and conclude by 3:00 p.m.
- A confirmation email will be sent to all registered families prior to each event with a detailed explanation of the program as well as parking and Covid-19 protocols.
- There will be interactive sessions available with our Ironmen clubs, activities, and athletic programs.
Please indicate which Open House you are registering for:
Thursday, September 30, 2021 starting at 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, October 24, 2021 starting at 1:00 p.m. (preceded by optional Mass at 12:00 p.m.)
OCTOBER 24 OPEN HOUSE ONLY: If you plan on attending this event, will you be attending Mass at 12:00 p.m.? (If not, the Open House will begin at 1:00 p.m.)
Maybe. Not sure at this time.
Student's Last Name
Student's First Name
Name of Current School
6th Grade (Ironman Class of 2028)
7th Grade (Ironman class of 2027)
8th Grade (Ironman Class of 2026)
9th Grade (Transfer Student: Ironman Class of 2025)
10th Grade (Transfer Student: Ironman Class of 2024)
Parent's Email Address
Home Mailing Address
How Did You Hear About The Open House?
Don Bosco Prep Family
Don Bosco Prep Website
Newspaper / Magazine
Parochial School Announcement
Online (not the Don Bosco Prep website)
Social Media Apps
Is Don Bosco Prep Your 1st Choice of Catholic High Schools?
What are some of your interests?
Business Pathway/ LEO Program - Leadership, Entrepreneurship, and Opportunity
Communication Arts Pathway - Media Production, Video, Editing
Computers - Graphics & Design
Engineering Pathway & Robotics
Music, Band and Orchestra
Learning Needs Program
Fine & Performing Arts Pathways - Theater, Photography, Painting, Drawing, Sculpture
OPEN HOUSE PROGRAM INFORMATION
- The Open House consists of four presentations located in three different buildings. Prior to the event, you will receive information as to where to report as well as any other important pieces of information.
- There will be guided tours leading you from one presentation to the next.
- Academic departments, extracurricular clubs and programs, and athletic program representatives will be available.
- Please dress appropriately. This event will be indoors and outdoors and include walking.
- Masks are mandatory indoors on our campus.
- Please follow the arrows and park up in our upper lot around Granatell Stadium.
- A faculty and/or administrator and current students will answer any questions you may have and will guide you along on your visit.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Don Bosco Preparatory High School.