TxAHEA Session Submission Form
TxAHEA welcomes presentations on academic assessment, non-academic assessment, institutional effectiveness, general education, institutional assessment practices, and other relevant assessment-related topics.
If you have questions regarding presentations, please email us at
TxAHEA plenary sessions are 50 minutes and led by an individual or a small group of individuals and based on a topic of interest aligning to the conference theme. Ideally, speakers present for 40 minutes and allot 10 minutes for attendee questions. Similarly, panel sessions are 50 minutes and led by a moderator, with a recommendation of 10 minutes for attendee questions. Workshop and roundtable sessions are also scheduled for 50 minutes, including time for questions. Pre-Conference Workshops will be held the day before the conference beings, September 28th, 2020.
Provide an informative title (150 characters, not including spaces).
Guidelines for Abstracts:
• Define and describe the assessment topic using 200 or fewer words.
• Please provide a rationale for why this presentation is current, important, and appropriate to higher education assessment.
• Where appropriate, discuss the topic’s application to theoretical models, current research, and/or best practices in the field.
• February 1, 2020 – Call for Proposals
• April 1, 2020 – Proposal Submission Deadline
• May 1, 2020 – Committee Decision Announced
• May 15, 2020 – Presenter Acceptance Deadline
• September 8, 2020 - Hotel Room Block Deadline
• September 28-30, 2020 – TxAHEA Conference
• Conference registration is required for all presenters and co-presenters. The Association assumes no responsibility for presenter registration fees, travel, or lodging.
• The Association supplies laptops and basic visual equipment.
• The committee will not give consideration to proposals deemed advertisements or containing a specific product name in the title or abstract.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service