Here's what you need to do for Question 1:
1. Download the file /afs/cs.cmu.edu/academic/class/15440-f11/q1.tar to your local directory.
2. Extract your files into your local directory.
3. In the directory q1/ibuf, you will find the implementation of a FIFO buffer for integers (ibuf.go), and a file (ibuf_reverse) containing the start of the implementation of a function that will reverse the order of the elements in a buffer.
4. Complete the code in ibuf_reverse.go. See the file README.txt on how you can test your code.
5. Copy and paste your copy of ibuf_reverse.go into the code answer box below: