Sign up here for the Ctrl-C Club!
Although we try to keep an open and rules-light atmosphere, there are a few limits we've had to implement to keep the server running smoothly:
- No Eggdrop (or similar) bots.
- No services that duplicate Ctrl-C.club services (email, IRC, web, Gemini, etc.)
- No virtualized/subsystem OSes (docker, junest, vagrant, etc.)
- No Bitcoin/crypto mining
- No hosting/storage of illegal (in the US) or pirated material.
- No spamming of any kind
- No hacking or attempting to get into other people's accounts/servers.
-One gigabyte storage limit (this is not a hard limit; brief overages are not a problem)
- Have fun!