(2) Our CSA is "market-style" meaning, your CSA share comes in the form of a credit - what we call a "farm tab" - to spend with us as you'd like throughout the season.
*This system offers great flexibility to you! Each and every week, you choose exactly what you like - no need to take home a vegetable your family is not fond of only to have it hang around too long in the bottom of your fridge! And, you spend from your farm tab each week according to your needs and what's in season. For example, if you are having guests for supper in the days ahead, you may want to pick up extra salad greens or, if you have a loved one celebrating a birthday, a beautiful bouquet of fresh farm flowers might be just what you are looking for. On the other hand, if you are away for a week - no problem - and, of course, no change to your tab will occur.
(3) Our CSA takes place on our farm. By that I mean, CSA pick-up is every Friday 4:30pm to 6pm and comes with the opportunity to take a walk around our farm - your CSA farm;
(4) Our CSA includes vegetables, herbs and flowers, all from our farm and all harvested fresh.
(5) We have two CSA sizes, a full-share and a half-share. As outlined above, you spend your farm tab as you'd like but for the sake of illustration, you could think of the full-share as $20/wk over 20 weeks compared to the half-share at $10/wk.
(6) And, last but not least, our 2019 CSA comes with a pretty sweet thank you from us! As a CSA member you will receive an additional 5% cash on your farm tab:- full-share member pays $400 to receive $420 and a- half-share member pays $200 to receive $210
*** Please note that you are welcome to purchase more than one share! You will be given this option on the form below.
Please note that there may at times be a limit on the number of units of a particular vegetable for you to take. For example, when our cherry tomato harvest begins, we will ask that you take just one box so that every CSA member is able to have a taste! If you are interested in large quantities of a particular vegetable/s for canning, freezing, etc., we will let you know when that crop is bountiful.
Warmly, Keltie & MichaelSmall Holdings Farm
Address: 1999 Millsville Road, Scotsburn NS B0K1R0Phone: 902-830-4113Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFacebook: Small Holdings FarmInstagram: @smallholdingsfarmns