Glimpses Of India ( Class - X )
Kendriya Vidyalaya Air Force Station , Jaisalmer
1. The kids were pushed aside so that :
the bangles could be delivered to the neighbours
the flowers could be given to the guests
the breads could be delivered to the servants
the basket could be given to the narrator
2. The words 'mild rebuke' here means :
an expression of approval
an expression of disapproval
an expression of wrath
an expression of happiness
3. What food items are compulsorily prepared during Christmas in Goa?
coconut cookies and cakes
muffins and snack cakes
cakes and bolinhas
buns and rolls
4. What is must for a lady of Goa on the occassions of her daughter's engagement ?
She must prepare sandwiches
she must clean the house
she must feed seven children
she must purchase any gold item
5. Coorg is inhabited by a proud race of :
tall men and brave women
handsome men and kind women
martial men and beautiful women
fearless men and honest women
6. Coorg is known for its :
evergreen rain forests
all of these
7. What is the special favour granted only to Kadavus in India?
they can start a war with neighbour countries if needed.
they can carry firearms without a licence.
they can use arial bombs withour permission.
they can carry rifles after getting a licence.
8. The squirrels drop partially eaten fruits in the river :
because they want to feed the fishes
because they don't like to eat the whole fruits
to enjoy the weird sound of dropping
to enjoy the splash and the ripple effect.
9. Name the largest Tibetan settlement in India.
10. How many cups of tea drunk everyday throughout the world?
upto fifty crore cups
more than eighty crore cups
less than seventy crore cups
in between thirty crore and forty crore cups
11. Find the word which is an expression of astonishment.
12. Why did Bodhidharma cut off his eyelids ?
he believed that it would bring him good luck
he didn't like his eyelids
he felt sleepy during meditations
he thought he would look attractive without eyelids
13. When and where was the tea first drink?
Nepal in 2500 BC
America in 2400 BC
India in 2600 BC
China in 2700 BC
14. The tea plantation have been compared to
15. Who were called as ' doll - like ' figures' ?
tea - leaves pluckers
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service