Please read everything below and then fill out the form. We normally receive over 100 applications, so we will try to get back to you by end of March. DISCLAIMER NOTES:
- Most of our staff is returning this summer, so if you are looking to work multiple days during the week, we recommend you apply to other places as well. If you end up getting an additional job, we will work around your schedule (many of our employees work multiple jobs).
- New hires are expected to work holidays and especially weekends in August (most shifts become available when the college kids start to go back to school and when fall sports begin).
- We do not hire middle school students; you must be enrolled or entering High School by the fall of '24.
- Applications filled out by parents of prospective employees will be discarded (same goes for emails); if your child cannot fill out a job application or write an email, then they are not ready to hold a job.
- The snack stand is outsourced and we have nothing to do with the hiring there.
- We have limited Office Staff and Grounds Crew positions available and there will be very few new hires for upcoming season; if you are 15+ years old, consider applying as a Lifeguard.
- For those interested and if you are in need of training, we run our own American Red Cross Lifeguard course at the pool that will start in May (spots are limited). Lifeguards will have more opportunities for shifts due to the fact we need at least 16 to work each day and even more on the weekends. You must be at least 15 years old by June to be eligible for the course. There are also courses available at the local YMCA in the winter and spring.
- First year wage is $13.75 an hour (NJ seasonal min wage is $13.73)