2019 - 2020 Candidate Application for IDASERVIC Office
The officers of IDASERVIC shall be President, the immediate Past President, President-Elect, President-Elect-Elect, Secretary, and Treasurer. The President shall appoint other officers as needed. These officers constitute the Executive Board of IDASERVIC.
Executive board members hold membership in ASERVIC, ICA, and IDASERVIC. To be considered a voting member on the ICA Council of Leaders, membership in ACA is also required.
First and last name
What are your reasons for running for this office?
Describe any leadership positions that you have held - especially in counseling associations.
IDASERVIC OFFICER Terms, Election, and Duties
SECTION 1. Officers and their Terms.
1. The officers of IDASERVIC shall be President, the immediate Past President, President-Elect, President-Elect-Elect, Secretary, and Treasurer. The President shall appoint other officers as needed. These officers constitute the Executive Board of IDASERVIC.
2. The term of office for each elected officer of IDASERVIC shall begin on July 1 and shall terminate on the following June 30.
SECTION 2. Nomination and Election of Officers.
1. The President, President-Elect, President-Elect-Elect, Secretary, and Treasurer shall be elected offices.
2. The President- Elect-Elect, Secretary, and Treasurer shall be elected during May each year.
3. A nominating committee shall be appointed by the Past President. The Nominating Committee shall present a slate of officers at an annual meeting of IDASERVIC to be held during the ICA Annual Conference.
4. Additional nominations may be made from the floor.
5. The election of officers shall be by mail or electronic ballot during March and officers shall be elected by a majority of those voting. The Nominating Committee shall serve as tellers to count the ballots received and to report the election results.
6. The President-Elect shall become President if the office of President becomes vacant before the end of the term.
7. The President-Elect-Elect shall become President-Elect if the office of President-Elect becomes vacant before the end of the term.
8. In the event any office other than that of President or President-Elect becomes vacant before the end of the term, the Executive Board is empowered to appoint a successor to complete the term
SECTION 3. Duties of the Officers.
1. During the term of office the President shall: (a) serve as presiding officer of IDASERVIC, (b) serve as a member of the ICA Executive Committee, (c) appoint all necessary committees, and perform such duties as normally incident to the office.
2. The immediate Past President shall be a member of the IDASERVIC Executive Board, serve as chair of the nominations and elections committee, and perform such duties as assigned by the Executive Board.
3. The President-Elect shall be responsible for the development of programs and shall succeed to the presidency on July 1, or when the office of the President becomes vacant.
4. The President-Elect-Elect shall perform such duties as assigned by the President or President-Elect.
5. The Secretary shall (a) keep the records and minutes of the meetings of IDASERVIC and its Executive Board, and (b) perform such other duties incident to this office.
6. The Treasurer shall: (a) be responsible for the maintenance of any assets, and shall submit a complete fiscal report at the annual meeting, (b) receive monies from ICA and forward monies and applications to the ICA Membership Chairperson, and (c) perform such other duties incident to this office.
I have read and understand the responsibilities of the office for which I am applying. I am committed to fulfilling those obligations.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service