2019-2020 Starfinder Senior Leaders Program Application
Starfinder is a non-profit sports-based youth development organization dedicated to leveling the playing field by providing Philadelphia youth access to opportunities for them to learn, develop, and grow.
- Health and Physical Fitness: Learn how to fuel, train, and compete in the game of soccer and life.
- Future Focus: Set goals, get 1-on-1 tutoring, attend college visits and post-secondary workshops, and get internships.
- Emotional Well-being: Participate in leadership sessions, join our youth council, sign-up for community service projects, refine your communication skills with a mentor, practice using your voice!
Core (required) Program Length: Nov through March (5 months)
Optional Programming: April through May
Start Date: Monday, November 4th, 2019
End Date: Friday, April 3rd, 2020
Required Core Program Days: 2-3 days/week (Mon & Wed OR Tue & Thu) and some Fridays
Program Time: 4:30pm - 6:30pm
Additional Optional Program Days: some Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
Where: Starfinder (indoor facility), 4015 Main Street, Philadelphia, PA 19127. Within walking distance from the Wissahickon Transportation Center, #61 bus stop across the street
Commitment Fee: $45 (one-time non-refundable).
*Financial aid available.
*Snacks & Meals provided at program
1. Fill out Application and Waiver Below
2. Schedule and complete an interview at Starfinder with one of the program coaches.
3. Complete application packet (committment form, provide proof of birthdate, and application fee)
Where: Starfinder Foundation. 4015 Main Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19127
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Starfinder Foundation.